Assist and support the Senior BU Controller and Finance Director in executing the Finance and
Control policies and requirements. You are able to manage, monitor and control the financial
and accounting processes with as specific challenge to establish integrated management
reports and grow into the role as back-up of the Senior BU Controller for monthly reporting and
planning. Next to that you spend a decent amount of your time on optimizing (reporting)
The main activities and responsibilities:
• Assist the Senior Business Unit Controller with overall reporting & forecasting responsibilities
• Participate in multi-disciplinary projects
• Support annual budget process, quarterly Rolling Annual Forecast, and monitoring of
monthly actuals results
• Continuously improve reports, integrating new needs in order to have an actionable report
which supports the growth plans of the Business Unit
• Support and initiate projects and process improvements to increase efficiencies
An international company in the pharmaceutical industry.
Salarisindication between €42.000 - €72.000 gross per year.
• Academic background in business economics.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in controlling roles.
• Ability to see the overall business model and key success factors.
• Business acumen.
• High personal impact (strong presentation skills, effective communication).
• A proactive and can-do mentality with strong analytical skills.
• Ability to work in an intercultural team.
• Ability to work in a complex organization which still is developing.
• Experience with SAP.
• Knowledge of IFRS is a plus.
• Advanced knowledge of/experience with MS Excel/Powerpoint.
• Fluent in English is a must, fluent in Dutch is a preference.
• Experience in a start-up company is a must.