Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We will support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We will offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You are a member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You will become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you will be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
We seek candidates that take initiative, are self-steering, self-confident and conceptual thinkers. Besides an excellent communicator, you are a team player and can switch easily to any level in our organization. You have perseverance, are decisive and target driven with a proven quality-, cost- and time-focus. You combine a strong analytical view with a pragmatic attitude and are able to flex yourself in a dynamic product development environment. You are value oriented and able to set and act according priorities at the same time
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
• University degree or equivalent in mechanical engineering.
• Experience in the High Tech or fine machinery industry.
• 5-10 years of relevant experience and proven results in a similar position.
• Experience with high tech mechanical constructions for professional industry.
• Experience in set up BOM and taking care of TPD.
• Experience with 3D CAD, (preferably NX) and GD&T.
• Experience with enclosures, hoists, seismic calculations, certifications and volume management is a preference