Due to expanding activities, we are looking for a credit controller. As a member of the finance team of professionals, you will be expected to execute the day-to-day collections activities (AR) and play a role in the month end closing procedure and it is expected to perform your assigned activities in a timely and accurate manner. You will work together with the other credit controller. EMEA workload will be split on country level/sales channel level.Tasks & Responsibilities
- Lead collection process and coordinate with different teams ( sales, CSR, service, Marketing) to Investigate and resolve client disputes
- Monitor and maintain assigned client accounts in order to reduce past due receivables and maximize cash receipts
- Regularly reporting on the collection progress and statistics on a weekly and a monthly basis
- Describe, Improve existing and Develop and Implement new collection procedures for the company
Over de werkgever
Our customer is currently the world’s largest marine electronics company, and is the parent company to leading marine electronics brands. It designs, manufactures, and sells a full range of marine electronics, including radar, echo sounder, charting, navigation, positioning, auto steering, and communication equipment suited for leisure and professional marine applications.
It is a truly global company, with approximately 2,000 employees and distribution in more than 100 countries worldwide. They have a rich heritage of over 60 years of innovation in marine electronics and recognised as one of the most technically advanced and customer focused companies in the sector. Our customer has been undergoing a sustained period of business growth and success – we are constantly innovating, the strong portfolio of award-winning products and the drive to be the best there is, ensures that we’re pushing our competition and ourselves to reach higher and achieve more.
During the past three years, our customer has strengthened its leading position in the leisure marine electronics market, growing much faster than all its competitors and gaining market share. Through one of his brands, they also have a long tradition in the professional market. The company continues to invest in market share growth in recreational marine through acquisitions, new product development, and recruiting of a high-caliber team.
Wat wij bieden
Je krijgt een jaarcontract (met de intentie om om te zetten naar een vaste aanstelling) bij een groeiende, innovatieve en internationaal opererende organisatie. Je gaat onderdeel uitmaken van een professioneel EMEA Finance team waar je de gelegenheid krijgt je verder te ontwikkelen.
Other requirements:Personal skills:
- Degree in finance or business administration or equivalent (Bachelor level)
- 2-5 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of high volume collections, credit authorization and billing procedures and practices.
- Besides a perfect knowledge of English one extra language in French, Spanish, Italian or German is preferred
- Good excel skills necessary
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX preferred but not mandatory
- Analytical skills
- Urge for continuous improvement and delivering highest standards
- Proactive and independent
- Motivated and supportive
- Professional written and oral communication skills
- Team player
- Positive attitude
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden