Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
You will be part of a team that performs the application management services for applications that optimally support the HR and Payroll processes of our customers.
· Solve unique incidents, where solving these incidents depends on your insight and analytical skills;
· Proactively support end users in working with various systems in the field of HR & Payroll and time registration;
· Schedule, execute and check the processing of the Payroll applications
· Maintain the control tables of the applications;
· Develop and provide HR- and payroll reporting;
· Identify, initiate, analyze and test structural improvements in processes and applications;
· Train your immediate colleagues;
· (Co) lead and participate in projects and implementations.
Our client is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. They drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for their clients, guided by their experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. They think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. Combining their expertise in end-to-end operations and their AI-based platform, they focus on the details. From New York to New Delhi and more than 30 countries in between, they connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working. They create resilient, more sustainable, business outcomes. Whatever it is, they will be there with you – accelerating digital transformation to create bold, lasting results – because transformation happens here.
Uren per week: 40