As a Service Engineer you will work on equipment designed and/or installed by VMI-group. After installation the machine will be maintained by the customer and supported by the VMI Technical Service Support (TSS) team.
As you will be part of the TSS team we will work towards the VMI Global service vision: Together with our Customers we ensure that VMI solutions have competitive Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), maximum reliability and consistent high quality.”Responsibilities:
- Inspections at customer: With the maintenance management Tools you will inspect and report the status of the machine and inform the coordinator in relationship to possible upgrades.
- Help improve the maintenance management Tools.
- Maintain the VMI equipment or train customer on how to maintain the VMI equipment.
- Execute classroom and on the job training by using your own created training material, or if available training material created by the VMI Academy.
- Training yourself: Help build/test new equipment at the VMI factory or install the equipment/upgrades in the field at customer side to make sure you keep up to date with new developments.
- Be available to visit the customer at any time to solve break downs or support with other issues.
- Help desk: Support where needed our remote service desk to support our customers
- 24/7 helpline: Frequently be available outside office hours for 1st and 2nd line support (up to a maximum of one (1) week per month).
- Completed Dutch HBO Electrical or Mechatronical, or equivalent.
- Fluent English, spoken and written.
- Download, troubleshoot or execute small adjustments in PLC programs.
- Valid Driver license.
- Electrical / Mechanical skills
- Has traveled and is willing to travel for maximum period of 4 weeks (international).
- Be thorough in reporting.
- Experience with Inverters, amplifiers.
- Stress resistant
Expected Travel Frequency:
- Experienced in Service on an International level.
- Experience with Siemens and Allen Bradley PLC’s and PC’s.
- Willingness to be available when Customer or VMI needs you.
- Experience with camera’s systems.
- Commercial skills.
- University of Applied sciences of College HBO education Electrical, Mechatronical or equivalent.
High, with maximum of 200 days.
In this function your input will be appreciated and expected as we look forwards to service together
If you are excited about this opportunity and to service our customers then we are excited to meet you and find out if we can welcome you to our Technical Service Support team.Interested?
If you are interested in this position, then please submit your application via the Apply button above. For further information, contact the Human Resources Department. The HR Officer for this position is Jolien Tromp, Tel: +31(0)578-679122.About VMI Group
Our 1600 people across the globe continuously strive to bring our industries to the next level by providing state-of-the-art, innovative technology to make our customers more successful. VMI develops, manufactures, sells and installs high tech machines for the tire, rubber, can, personal care and pharmacy industry. Thanks to the drive and ambition of our people VMI is able to offer our customers the best solution available. Do you feel this ambition?
VMI Holland BV is a subsidiary of TKH Group NV (TKH), the parent corporation of an internationally active group of companies specializing in the creation and delivery of innovative telecom, building and industrial solutions. As part of our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility, VMI follows TKH’s policy. The TKH shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (AMX / Ticker Symbol: TWEKA).
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist