(Stuttgart, Munich, Berlin preferred but flexible for ideal candidate)
Are you inspired by building new technologies to benefit customers? Do you dream of being an active player in transforming whole industries? Would you enjoy working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, start-up like environment exploring and developing novel solutions and services?
If you answered yes to these questions then you've got to check out the Solutions Prototyping and Development team.
As trusted customer advocates, the Solutions Prototyping and Development team has two missions, 1) work with customers in creating the initial iterations of products and solutions, often exploring new technical grounds and delivering the art of the possible, and 2) Early incubation and development of new solutions and services that will be used by many customers.
In this specific role, you will have a primary focus on the Automotive sector and will leverage the full breadth of AWS services to explore the art of the possible and help customers transform this industry.
As a Solution Developer, you will design, build and operate Web services at scale surrounded by world-class technical talent, and building on a pure AWS infrastructure. You will translate user requirements, drive an evolving architecture, help define roadmaps, and individually contribute code.
We use Scrum, test-driven development, and continuous deployment to deliver projects based on realistic timelines and resource constraints.
If you are excited by this opportunity, we’d love to hear from you!
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or transitioned to Software related role from an Engineering or similar degree.
· 6+ years development experience in IoT, mobile/embedded devices, sensors, and sensing technologies and solutions
· 3+ years in Automotive with experience in connected manufacturing, connected car, or enabling “Industry 4.0” solutions
· Demonstrable experience with design, development, and/or deployment of IoT solutions
· Proficiency with Amazon Web Services or other cloud infrastructure technologies
· Experience in rapid prototyping and other fast iteration methods to ensure our products deliver an exceptional customer experience
· Advanced degrees in engineering, math, and/or computer science is a plus.