Our Retail Business Services (RBS) team is an integral part of Amazon online product life-cycle and supports buying operations. The team’s primary role is to support the creation and enhancement of retail selection on the worldwide Amazon online catalog. The tasks handled by this group can impact online user experience. The Operations team that you will lead supports multiple categories, populates content for the Amazon Catalog, works with premium vendors to support a reliable and operationally effective flow of products, and interacts directly with Amazon internal customers to deliver to their requirements.
· Taking part in planning, organizing and directing the work of subordinates or others;
· Outlining procedures and instructions on work received;
· Making time estimations on new jobs received, check accuracy / quality of content creation / population done by others;
· Ensuring records are maintained accurately;
· Hiring and developing new talent for and within the team;
· Mentoring and training new team members.
· Owns the end to end processes and metrics of his/ her team
· Works towards improving the processes and team performance
· Drives structured communication with the stakeholders
· Bachelor’s degree in any discipline; business or technical background is considered an advantage;
· 5+ years of experience with minimum 2 years of experience in managing people and interacting with customers / stakeholders;
· Excellent command of spoken and written English and native Dutch;
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels;
· Demonstrated ability to manage, motivate, and influence work behaviors;
· Demonstrated problem solving and analytical capability.
· Background in Business Process Outsourcing
· Supply Chain management, Centralized Purchasing or Consumer Retail experience is being considered a plus.
· Expertise in Macro-based automation and SQL knowledge are a strong asset