Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Are you passionate about helping Start-up Companies use cloud computing to develop and deploy large scale applications? Do you have a combination of entrepreneurship experience, technical expertise, business acumen and interpersonal skills?
Startup Solutions Architects at AWS work hand in hand with customers to help them make the most of the Cloud. They are at the crossroads of business and technology and engage with startups at all stages of their lifecycle. They do that through direct interaction, community activities, office-hours, and scalable programs and events. They educate customers on the value proposition of AWS and participate in deep architectural discussion to ensure their applications are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
Solutions Architects work to understand the customer's needs and give prescriptive guidance on how to create business value with AWS technology. They lead activities such as architecture reviews, white-boarding sessions, demos and technical workshops. They collaborate with other teams such as account management, professional services, support, product teams and the AWS partner ecosystem.
In this role you will get to practice your creativity, linking technology to tangible solutions and educating AWS customers about the art of the possible. You will have the opportunity to define or invent cloud-native reference architectures for a variety of use cases (e.g. Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Serverless and Container based architectures, Analytics and Big Data, DevOps or Security).
The Solutions Architecture team is a diverse group of technologists from a variety of backgrounds. You will have the support to grow your expertise in industry and technology areas of depth. Every day you will learn something new from your customers, your peers and your own experiments. At Amazon you will be encouraged and rewarded for doing what is right for the long-term success of the customer. We value your passion to discover, invent and build on behalf of customers.
Amazon has always been, and always will be, committed to diversity and inclusion. We seek builders from all backgrounds to join our teams, and we encourage our employees to bring their authentic, original, and best selves to work.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Support startups in architecting scalable, reliable and secure solutions following the AWS ‘Well-Architected’ framework
• Support adoption of a broad range of AWS services to deliver business value for startups
• Establish and build technical relationships within the startup ecosystem, including accelerators, incubators and VCs
• Help startups to adopt the right architecture at each part of their life cycle
• Develop technical content, such as blog posts, sample code and demos, to assist customers solve technical problems and reduce time-to-market
• Present and conduct architecture discussions with customers at AWS events
• Participate at startup-related industry events such as hackathons and user-groups
· Background in any of the following: Cloud Architecture, Systems Design, Software Development, Infrastructure Architecture, Data Engineering or DevOps
· Experience deploying and operating scalable and reliable applications on the cloud.
· Technical Degree (Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or equivalent) and/or relevant tech experience.
· Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
· Passion for Startups, technology and for learning
The following qualifications are desired but not required:
· Experience designing, building, refactoring or operating large scale apps in the cloud
· In-depth working knowledge in a technology domain such as distributed internet-scale web or mobile applications, DevOps, Containers, Serverless, Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning, high-performance databases (SQL and/or NoSQL)
· Experience having co-founded or worked for a VC-backed Startup
· AWS certification (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional) or other industry certification