Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced, innovative company? Come to make history with Amazon’s Legal department.
We’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. Our innovative technologies change the way people find, discover and buy products and services. Members of the Legal Department at Amazon are trusted members of the business. Our work is intellectually challenging, exciting and fast-paced. Like everyone at Amazon, we’re passionate about our customers.
We are looking for a Product Compliance Specialist who can analyze product regulations and develop and implement related compliance actions, in particular to better serve our Dutch speaking customers. This position requires in-depth legal analysis into a variety of complex domestic, EU and international regulations, and you will advise legal and business teams on your findings and proposed actions. Once a decision is reached, you will help implement processes and policies to effectuate the decision which involves coordination across multiple teams and technological tools. There is a significant project management and workflow coordination component to this role.
To be successful in this role you must have strong prior work experience in a professional setting, a cooperative attitude, and great organizational skills. The ability to effectively communicate is essential, both verbally and in writing. The role will require that you be self-motivated to learn the operations and will involve both independent and team work in a fast-paced environment that is constantly changing. You also need great judgment, a sense of humor, and a desire to learn and be curious.
Location: the role is based in Amazon's European Headquarters in Luxembourg.
· Previous experience as compliance specialist, compliance professional, contracts management, paralegal, or other comparable experience within a law firm or legal department
· Excellent English and Dutch. Additional EU language of advantage
· Bachelor's Degree
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Strong analytical and computer skills
· Common sense, great judgment, and a good sense of humor
• Legal education in the Netherlands or professional experience in Dutch law
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines
• Tech enthusiast