Are you experienced in the field of maintenance engineering? Manpower is looking for an engineer who speaks both Dutch and English to monitor work processes at a production company in Tiel. If you have a Bachelor’s or hbo degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar, you might be the right person for the job! We offer you a direct contract with your new employer, a salary between €4,000.- and €5,000.- per month and reimbursement of your travel expenses. Would you like to know more about this position? If so, keep reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for an experienced maintenance engineer for a production company in Tiel. What will you be doing?
In the role of maintenance engineer, you will monitor work processes from different perspectives. You will be working in the Technical Services department and ensure installations are reliable, available, safe and maintainable. Another part of your work is to improve productivity and efficiency of the general maintenance organization. You ensure that the customers’ needs are fully mapped out and how these can be met, even if they go beyond maintaining technical installations. Knowledge of the financial processes is just as important as knowledge of all technical aspects.
Your working day will consist of the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Developing, implementing and maintaining a maintenance system for buildings, installations and sites
- Carrying out Failure Mode, Effects and Criticality Analyses (FMECAs)
- Producing policy budgets and proposals concerning maintenance
- Keeping documentation up to date
- Mapping out and managing the technical standardization of instruments, materials, documentation and plants
- Taking stock of existing P&ID and, when necessary, amending or developing these
- Organizing coding standards, engineering documentation and manuals
- Direct contract with our client!
- Gross salary between €4,000.- and €5,000.- per month
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €0.19 per kilometre, maximum of 60 kilometres per working day
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- 13th month and profit sharing opportunities
Living in or near Tiel, Geldermalsen, Kesteren or Druten is a bonus, but not mandatory. How to apply
- A Bachelor’s or an hbo degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- At least 5 years of experience working as a maintenance engineer or a similar job in the processing industry
- Excellent command of the English and Dutch language
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- Knowledge of FMECA, RCA and RCM
- Preferably, some experience with CAD and SAP
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- Manpower contacts you for a phone or live interview
- Possibly, an interview will be scheduled at our client
Over de werkgever
About the company
The company you will be working at produces ingredients for several industries, including the pharmaceutical, food and technical industries. We can’t give you any more information about the organization. When you have progressed in your application we’ll be more than happy to share extra information with you.
The working hours in this full-time position are in day shifts.
This is Manpower
There are benefits to working through applying for a direct job via Manpower! First of all, we will contact you shortly after you apply for one of our vacancies. This means you can start your new job as soon as possible. You will also get free access to Studytube, our online training platform. Here you can develop new skills or brush up on your old ones to keep yourself in tip-top shape for tomorrow’s job market!
Wat wij bieden
4000,00-5000,00 bruto per maand
Uren per week:
€ 4.000,- tot € 5.000,-
For further information, please contact Robin van Loon via email@example.com or call (088) 282-8128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden en behouden van zinvol werk. Wat dit betekent, i