Do what you love and love what you do at Hunkemöller:
Hunkemöller is searching for a passionate and hands-on Allocator (m/f) to strengthen our current team. You'll report to a merchandiser and will be working within a team of buyers and merchandisers, most likely for the product groups Bra. You'll be responsible for the distribution of the products in your department.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Monitoring intake from suppliers into our warehouse and guaranteeing the delivery of on-time fashion orders
- Allocating to agreed plans on new lines
- Working on replenishment management criteria, at line level, using all available information to ensure effective stock distribution
- Daily allocation tasks including the monitoring of line performance across stores and helping to build stock packages for new stores/refits.
- Contributing to regular trade meetings and produce analyses for regular and ad hoc meetings within your department
Online planning and trading
- Dealing with other allocators to ensure our online business receives appropriate levels of stock at a line level within season
- Monitoring stocks norms in NOS and repeats to ensure they're in line with online demand, as well as the management of slow sellers. You'll also provide recommendations on stock transfers from of our online distribution partner, back into the business
- You have a real passion for merchandising and the allocation of products.
- You'll strive to meet deadlines, as well as the business needs of our stores and online shop
- You're experienced in Excel and explore it regularly to stay on top of any new functionality
- Within your economics studies, you've completed, at minimum, a Bachelors degree/HBO level, preferably with a mathematics, business management, statistics or any other analytical major
- You've already gained work experience in Retail
- Your excellent English skills (written and verbal), along with your flexibility as a team player and the ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders, complete your profile
Hunkemöller strives to be a much-loved, global and social brand. A place where people love to work, are proud of the brand, and where we create true brand ambassadors. Working in a passionate, energetic, design-led and performance-driven environment where our key customer persona 'Shero' sits at the heart of everything we do. Hunkemöller is certified TOP EMPLOYER of the Netherlands 2020, which underlines our people initiatives and achievements.
If you want to join our growing Hunkemöller headquarters team, click on 'apply' to hand in your CV or LinkedIn profile details (in English). In case of any questions, please contact our HR department via (0031)35-646 5102.
For this role, we're not looking to work with external agencies.
Uren per week: