What you will be doing on a daily basis?
As Lab Technician, you will support new product development for High Value Segments like Wine, Spirits & Craft Beer, Durables, Pharmaceuticals and others. The work covers the execution of test methods related to the properties of pressure sensitive materials. A major part of the work includes the execution of specific product application tests to validate product performance against our customers’ needs. It also includes the development of new tests methods and the support of pilot plant and production trials. You will work in close cooperation with the product development engineers.
• Generating and reporting data with clear conclusions and recommendations
• Cooperation with the different colleagues and functions within all Avery divisions
• Ensuring that all actions comply with our safety- and quality procedures
• Creating sample material according to our standard procedure
• Conducting requested tests according to our standard procedure
• Registering/storing data and reporting data to the customer/colleague
• Time management - plan your own tasks and, if necessary, identify bottlenecks.
• Education: MLO, MBO (College)
• 2+ years of work experience in a lab environment
• Familiarity with laboratory test and lab instruments
• High level of accuracy
• Pro-active approach
• Computer skills (familiarity with Microsoft- and other software)
• Ability to work independent as well as in a team
• Well-organized and with a service oriented attitude
• Fluency in English (written and spoken, or the willingness to take a course to get to the required level)
• Prior experience in similar industries is an advantage
Sounds interesting? Let’s discuss what’s in it for you!
Please send your CV to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –