This organization specializes in distributing packages, mainly to consumers in the Netherlands.
A good warehouse employee at DHL is someone who can work hard and is physically in top condition. Within this role you will sort the incoming packages at an assembly line (max 20kg per piece). Besides that, it is physically challenging, you also need to be able to work long shifts from up to 10hrs!
At DHL they work in early and late shifts, which operate with a daily schedule.
This means that we inform you, before the morning shift the previous day, what time you have to start the next day. For the evening shift you will hear in the morning what time you start. This is due to the varying times of the income cargo. A morning shift starts around 9:00hrs and an evening shift begins between 15:00hrs and 19:00hrs .
Are you, or do you know, someone who is physically in top condition, a hard worker and flexible in terms of working hours? Respond immediately!
- Living in the immediate vicinity of Utrecht . This is an important requirement because of limited public transport possibilities in the morning and night
- Available for morning and evening shifts
- Hard worker
- Good physical condition
- The work is varied; every day is different.
- Day shifts, evening shifts and night shifts.
- Nice work with a great team.
- Working conditions according DHL CAO.
- From 5 km you will receive travel expenses.
- You are paid weekly.