As a Process Validation Engineer, you will be working on the edge of development, technology, manufaturing and quality. With your contribution, you warrant the availability of continuous reliable processes and high quality products.
Your tasks include:
• Advise project team on validation approach
• Coordinate execution of validation approach
• Review and approve validation project documents, plans, protocols and reports
• Advise on the validation impact of project change controls
• Advise on the resolution of validation deviations
• BSc or MSc in a relevant field and at least 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry and preferably in the field of bioprocessing
• Advanced knowledge of GMP regulations
• Experience in equipment validation, cleaning validation and process validation
Furthermore you have good communicative and reporting skills in English.
A fulltime employment with good conditions at Ajilon. This job can also be done by a freelance contractor.
Is this your new job?
Please apply now!
Use the application button on this website
If you wish to receive more information first, please contact Cindy van Gorp on – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren – or 040 – 7999 010
Can't find what you are looking for?
Please send an Open Application