Do youhave a broad interest in technology and find it a challenge to be at the startof design phase of various complex products for our diverse clients? Then thejob of System Architect is perfect for you. A job in which you fulfill anintermediary function between Neways and the customer and where you find greatdiversity in the customers and products we create. You: A challenging and independentjob with lots of space for your own contribution, We: Innovative products thatlead to satisfied customers.
What are you going to do as System Architect?
As System Architect, you are part of the Design and Engineering group withinNeways Technologies. Together with an ever-changing project team, we offer ourcustomers appropriate electronic solutions. From your role, you are thetechnical conscience in a project and manage the multidisciplinary project teamto translate the requirements of the customer into a working product.
In your function, you fulfill an intermediaryrole between the customer and the department. By asking the right questions,you know how to properly define the exact customer demand. Frequent customercontact is a must in all parts of the projects. Correct and efficientcommunication is therefore one of your biggest challenges both internally andexternally.
Your other tasks include:
- Setting up specifications with the customer;
- Performing or supervising feasibility studies;
- Providing a suitable proposal to the customer;
- Identifying and creating product (production) improvement proposals;
- Setting up, monitoring and, where possible, optimizing the cost price;
- Providing support for drawing up plans and activities in accordance with this;
- Supporting your commercial colleagues on a technical level;
- Providing business presentations to (potential) customers;
- Attending relevant trade fairs and seminars for maintaining and expanding the customer portfolio;
- Knowing about and keeping up with available (development) technology;
- Work can be done at both Neways and clients' locations.
What do we ask of you as System Architect?
First of all, you are communicative and have good social skills. Youknow how to maintain good contacts with your colleagues, suppliers andcustomers and know what is going on with the various parties. To make mattersclear, you are able to listen carefully and ask the right questions so you havethe right information. You have a wide interest in the technology of bothelectronic hardware, as well as embedded software, electromechanics andmechanics. It is therefore self-evident to you that you stay up-to-date on thedevelopments in your field. You have a positive attitude and a solid, confidentpersonality. You are easy going and have great presentation skills.
In addition, we ask:
- a Bachelor/Master education in the field of electronics or similar;
- 5 to 10 years work experience in a relevant function, such as electronics designer or engineer;
- Management experience is a plus;
- Experience with CE, EMC Directive and UL standards;
- Experience with quality techniques such as FMEA, MTBF;
- Knowledge of development tools (e.g. Spice, Matlab, Altium, DXdesigner);
- Knowledge of components and PCBA production techniques;
- Good communication and written skills in English are a requirement; Dutch is an advantage.
What do we offer you as a System Architect?
In the role of system architect, we offer you a challenging job in adynamic and very healthy production environment. You get the chance to make asignificant contribution to the development and profitability of Neways. Weoffer you a full-time position within a very passionate and collegial workingenvironment with a lot of freedom for initiatives and space for personaldevelopment. In addition, we offer you a one year contract with the potentialfor permanent employment. In addition to a competitive salary you can think ofsecondary benefits such as:
- 27 vacation days;
- 13 leave days;
- 8% holiday pay;
- flexible working hours;
- learning opportunities;
- pension plan;
- travel allowance;
- phone and laptop.
After a thorough onboarding program and great guidance, you get the space to fulfill your role independently. In the long term, depending on your ambitions, there are sufficient growth opportunities.
Want to get to know usor receive more information? You are welcome!
For information about the function, please contact Ángela CastañoEstévez, recruiter, at +31-628079800. Ángela is happy to explain what theSystem Architect function entails and what it is like to start your career atNeways. To apply, you can use the Apply button on our website. www.werkenbijneways.nl
Neways uses a screening policy during the application process. Thismeans that we would like to see your original diplomas and proof of identity. Apsychological assessment is part of the application procedure.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.