Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
The team is responsible for the digital experience of the customer. It is a very cross functional and autonomous team consisting of UX/UI Designer, CX Analyst, Product Owners Site Optimization and Front-end developers. The team takes full responsibility on identifying customer pain points, conversions opportunities all with the continuously improve our customer experience.
You as a product owner for customer experience optimization will be the driving force for our digital site enhancements, coming up with as well as collecting of new ideas in order to continue to increase our digital customer experience. You will be the owner or our testing program, as well as taking the lead in setting up the experiments.
- Take ownership of and evolve the A/B Testing program and become an expert in quantitative experimentation on our digital user touchpoints
- Manage idea backlog by continuously collect ideas from research & insights and the business
- Understand and apply psychological behavior principles like persuasion to find the best trigger for every concept
- Develop and prioritize hypotheses, create experiment concepts, run experiments, validate on your hypothesis and ensure optimal, statistically reliable results
- Keep the organization updated on the A/B Testing roadmap, execution and results and manage the knowledge
- Create easy digestible and visual reports for key stakeholders and provide an in-depth and insightful overview to communicate key findings of the experimentation program
- Promote a culture of data-driven decision making and customer centricity and advocate customer/user experience best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing/ Communications/ Design or relevant degree with a minimum of 2 years of experience with A/B Testing, Experimentation and Conversion Optimization or relevant experience.
- Proven experience in using data to identify issues and create clear actions to improve website performance and KPIs
- Experienced in experimentation including A/B- and Multivariant Testing.
- Strategic digital testing (A/B & MV) background and have experience improving online conversion funnels.
- Problem solving and data-driven mindset paired with strong analytical and statistical skills
- Eager to learn, improve and develop based on positive and negative results
- Experience and ability in managing multiple projects and activities in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Experience in site analytics and optimization tools such as Google/Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Optimizely, Relay42
- Basic understanding of psychological behavior, persuasion principles and UX design principles
- eCommerce experience is desirable
- Fluent English skills both verbal and written
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence across all levels of a complex, culturally diverse matrix organization: natural ability to engage others into buying into a vision or a solution, while keeping an open mind to other opinions
- Computer Science and programming fundamentals