For one of our relations in Neuss (Düsseldorf), we're looking for a German speaking Customer Service Representative.
The Customer Service Representative serves as a customer service liaison, responsible for promoting and sustaining positive customer relations and support of field teams.
Your job is to process all orders and respond to and resolve all internal and external customer inquiries.
The successful Customer service Representative demonstrates good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and has the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload. Excellent organization, time management and customer service skills are essential as well.
- Respond to incoming internal/external customer inquiries for information regarding products and services via phone, email fax etc.
- Understand and use available database and ERP systems required for work group
- Develop working knowledge of capital equipment, accessories, literature, legacy products and Services.
- Review and ensure contractual obligations between customer and the company are met through quotes, contracts, purchase orders and phone orders.
- Understand and accurately implement Marketing promotions and contract pricing as they pertain to the company.
- Solves routine problems of limited scope and complexity following established policies and procedures. Identify issues, resolve simple problems and escalates issues as appropriate.
- Primary interactions with cross-functional areas (Such as Field Personnel, Finance, Legal, Peers, etc.)
- Given detailed instruction with supervision, operate from established policies and procedures, respond to incoming inquiries.
- Supports and follows established processes and structures for change initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned
The ideal Customer Service Representative will possess the following attributes/skills:
- Associate's Degree in Business (HBO degree) or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in order processing, customer service or contract administration
- Fluent in German and English. A good level of French is also required. Italian is a plus.
- Ability to use an ERP system and intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Fulltime available and living in the Düsseldorf area.
Do you regognize yourself in this profile? Are you a teamplayer, multitasker and an expert in prioritizing your workload?
Then we're looking for you!
Salary and Benefits
The company offers you a job with a lot of diversity and responsibility in a dynamic, international and informal environment.
The company offers a direct contract at the company, with a competitive salary and some nice benefits.
If you have any questions, please contact us by calling 0031-46 2077010 or send an email to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –