NXP-IT function, reporting in Technology & Operations organization, is responsible for all IT systems and infrastructure in NXP including R&D and Manufacturing. With NXP-IT distinguishes 4 domains being Enterprise Application, Manufacturing IT, R&D IT Solutions and Infrastructure solutions.
The department R&D IT Solutions is End-to-End responsible for all Applications, Infrastructure, Services and Innovation needed for the R&D design process (hardware and software design) and the product creation process.
Scope of work
NXP is building a new environment based on existing IC building blocks which will be used by the business for a new development technologies. For the deployment of this new environment, NXP has an open position for a Project Manager whom need to coordinate the following activities:
- Coordination with local IT and Facilities staff for the preparation of the Noida Datacenter
- Monitoring Datacenter preparation activities
- Planning and coordination of physical installation of hardware (network, storage, compute) in Noida DC
- Installation of hardware (network, storage, compute) together with IT service provider
- Delivery of installed hardware to Operations
- Reporting out to Project Board on a regular basis
- Responsible for project Planning & budget
- Experience with Agile way of working, Certified Prince 2
- Global PM experience
- Experience with Infrastructure projects (Build) (network, storage, compute)
- Preferable experience with build of private cloud environments based on Linux
- Experience with working together with IT Service providers responsible for infrastructure support
- Experience to work under business pressure with short timelines to deliver the project
- Stakeholder management skills
- Pre: experience with projects in R&D or Manufacturing field
- Latest start date September 1st
- Open to non-Dutch speaking
NXP Semiconductors N.V.
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.