For one of our respected clients we are searching for a finance employee 24-32h in Sittard. Because they are growing rapidly they are seeking for new member(s) for theur finance department.
The Finance employee 24-32h has primary responsibility for daily transaction processing and month end closings.
This position reports directly to the European Finance Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs:
- Applies all BV cash received to customer accounts
- Reconciles all BV cash accounts on a daily basis
- Generates monthly accounts receivable statements to BV customers
- Records all BV bill payments
- Enters BV journal entries as required
- Codes and enters BV monthly company credit card charges
- Updates assigned BV account reconciliations and verifies completeness
- Assists finance personnel to achieve complete and timely monthly closings
- MBO level with degree;
- 3-5 years general accounting experience
- A can do attitude and team player who can work well across the organization
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks & work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to solve problems
Salary and Benefits
A determined contract with the company in Sittard.
Part time availability;
Modern and dynamic environment