SFC is a start-up global non-profit organization leading the way to a more efficient and environmentally sustainable global freight sector. SFC works with partners and existing initiatives to help businesses gain competitive advantage from smart freight and catalyze sector-wide action to reduce logistics emissions.
It's mission is threefold:
- Simplify and drive business leadership and collaboration between the private sector, government and civil society
- Standardize and implement methods to measure and manage emissions performance across the global multi-modal supply chain through the Global Logistics Emissions Council (GLEC)
- Accelerate sector-wide adoption of proven and cost-effective technologies and solutions, starting with road freight through SFC’s Smart Trucks Platform.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure;
- A highly international and dynamic environment;
- Opportunity to contribute to a pioneering non-profit organization.
The Marketing & Communication Manager will be based at SFC’s head office in Amsterdam and report to the Executive Director. This is a unique opportunity for a marketing and communication specialist to apply business-thinking to a non-profit organization with a strong mission.
- Develop SFC’s branding, marketing and communication plan, and work with the SFC team on implementation
- Manage SFC’s marketing and communication targeting multinationals, their logistics supply chain partners, funders and other key stakeholders
- Advise and support the team on how to maximize the effectiveness of the marketing of SFC products and services, publications, presentations, social media and events
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- All-round professional with 5+ years of experience in branding, marketing and communication
- Business-to-business marketing experience with multinationals is essential
- experience with digital marketing
- Excellent writer who can translate complex concepts into clear and concise messages
- Fluent in professional English
- Multi-tasker, team player, flexible and motivated to contribute to SFC’s mission.