Seniority: > 10 years (Senior)
* Translate system requirements into product specifications/datasheets, specify circuit blocks/IPs according to system/customer requirements.
* Define product concept and IC architecture.
* Technical leadership in projects teams for product developments till product qualification and release.
* Engage customers in technical discussions, regular customer visits.
* Provide R&D inputs in JV roadmap discussions.
* Support and train JV design teams in solving technical problems, customer design-in’s, industrialization of the products, and design methodology improvements.
* Minimum 10 years working experience in analog/mixed-signal IC design; Last few years as IC Architect, preferably in HV/AMS applications (must).
* Affinity with digital signal processing, digital designs, tooling and flows, you need to speak at the same technical level with your co-designers.
* Proven track records in IP designs of sigma/delta ADCs, bandgap, LDO, SMPS, HV Gate Drivers, etc (must).
* Proven ability to bring innovative system concept and customer requirements into product specifications; Structured IC design methodology covering specification, implementation and design verification (must).
* Background in SOI diffusion process/ABCD9 is a pre;
* Familiar with generic automotive product requirements (AEC-Q100), as well as functional safety requirements (ISO26262). Strong knowledge in product development process, 5 sigma design techniques for automotive quality (pre);
* Strong in communications, capable of working in multi-site/multicultural teams, excellent multicultural awareness (must).
* Willingness to travel (20%) to Shanghai and India.
Sector know-how: Semicon > 5 years
Additional requirements: Team size: 5 in Nijmegen and Shanghai 20 and 5 in India
Please contact – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –