Your contribution to something big:
* You are responsible for the mechanical product architecture for security video cameras.
* You will work on translating product requirements into mechanical concepts in a multidisciplinary and crosssite team.
* You are responsible for the design from concept to mass production. You will be member of an international quality driven team.
* You analyse customer requirements and ensure that they are implemented in the concept;
* Break down of system level requirements into lower level/subsystem requirements;
* Safeguarding functionality, performance, quality, reliability and manufacturability of products;
* You have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engneering or Industrial Design;
* You have relevant experience (approx. 10 years) in development and industrialization of complex products and have coordinated
* You are able to balance business needs with quality requirements;
* You are familiar with state-of-the-art development techniques and CAD (preferably Pro-E);
* You are able to proof the design by means of calculations/ simulations;
* You have experience in common manufacturing processes such as: sheet metal, plastic injection molding, machining, die casting etc.