The Industrial Statistics Engineer/SPC Expert supports all the factories with their SPC applications. He/she set the standards for the statistics and the SPC definitions to be used and gives active support.
Well-known statistical standards are made applicable for the low volume and multie-parameter environment.
He/she is part of and may in the future lead the SPC competence center within ASML.
ASML is using SPC to reduce variability in the performance of its products. This is a low-volume manufacturing environment.
• Understanding and interpreting of Statistical Process Control and Process capability data in a low-volume manufacturing environment
• Performing statistical analysis of product performance data manufacturing and identify critical parameters
• Building analytical processes and code to optimize system performance analysis
• Responsible for the definition and availability of Statistical process Control charts
• Responsible for analyzing and reporting of Process capability data
• Effectively create and support process enhancement initiatives to maintain an environment of continuous improvement throughout the organization
• Coaching other colleagues in Statistical Process Control methods and advanced analytical methods
• Evaluate process performance for the purpose of identifying required problem solving, improvements and opportunities.
MSc technical degree in Industrial Mathematics / Statistics.
• Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes
• Knowledge on Manufacturing Excellence concepts like Lean and Six Sigma
• A deep understanding of statistical techniques coupled with an analytical and problem solving mindset
• Ability to work both independently and in team settings in high ambiguity environments
• Know-how of scanner/steppers on system or multiple module level is preferred
• Experience with Spotfire as a data analytics tool is an advantage.
• Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills
• Strong client focus and commitment to excellence
• Self-starter, goal oriented, high-level of professionalism
• Excellent analytical skills
• Result- oriented, precise and practical.