As Inside Sales Engineer you responsible for the Sales and the relationship between our Client and her European customers, Distributors, Engineering firms and Contractors. Our Client produces customized solutions in the pressure relief industry.
Most important responsibilities
- Technical and Commercial support to customers about products, applications and solutions;
- Prepare project tenders;Provide sizing and capacity calculations for customer specific solutions;
- Communicate with and support of the Regional Sales Managers;
- Selection of correct products and preparation of Quotations;
- Order processing;
- Updating of the CRM information systems;
- After Sales activities;
- Keep track with new technologies;
- Participate in Product Training Sessions.
- Technical Education: due to the technical nature of this job, applicants with an education in Mechanical Engineering, or similar discipline would be preferred;
- Inside Sales experience in a similar position;
- Experience in the process industry preferred;
- Safety Relief Valve or Pump Technology background preferred;
- Able to read technical specifications;
- Close attention to detail;
- Able to perform under pressure;
- Flexible, enthusiastic and independent personality;
- Team player;
- Problem solving character;
- Easy communicator;
- Adept in the use of Microsoft Office Applications;
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills.
Our Client offers
A challenging position in an international orientated business surrounding with extensive opportunities for training in Europe and the United States. An attractive Remuneration Package and the ability to grow to a Regional Sales Managers position.
Our Client is a world leader in the design and manufacture of safety valves, rupture discs and other pressure relief products. The company has been operating for over 50 years and has been in a growth mode since its beginning. Today, the organisation proudly serves close to forty industries. Companies in the Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Food-, Chemical and Energy successfully use the products of our Client. Much of the growth of the company has been due to the development of innovative products to meet the needs of the customers. However, our Client has also grown through acquisitions and the expansion of its operations. These acquisitions and expansions reinforce the strategic plan of expanding the presence in key markets and maintaining the leadership position in the valve & rupture disc industry.
Emprof is specialized in recruitment in sales and marketing positions.
Are you interested in this challenging position and do you fit the profile? Then apply now by sending your CV and motivation (in English!) to Kish Prashad at Emprof. Do you want more information first about our client or the position, please contact Kish at +31-(0)6-53819104 or send him a mail. We are looking forward to your application!