1. SCM PLM coordinates in cross-sectorial projects the optimization of the supply chain of products and materials during their Product Life-Cycle (introduction, ramp up and phase-out) while balancing timing, logistics related costs, quality and risks.
2. SCM PLM secures material availability to enable the ASML technology roadmap.
• Represent the supply chain in cross sector project team. Determine the logistic consequences of proposed plan changes and related actions on project and program level.
- Secure that logistic requirements are met in product design, supply chain developments and related quality performance,
- plan and report on the timely availability of TPD (Technical Product Documentation), completeness of Bill of Materia
- Secure availability of accurate implementation plans for engineering changes and challenge the project on timing and supply chain impact. Monitor proper execution of this implementation plan.
- Plan, co-ordinate and administrate the material flow for critical, non-volume materials (parts, proto’s, spares, tools & packaging) in co-operation with Procurement, Material Planning and Service Logistics
- Support PLM Project Manager in managing PLM-Project within the boundaries of the triple constraint (quality, timing, cost)
• Drive the preparation of supply chain and report progress for new, revised and phase down parts. Define and execute PLM-projects to drive the preparation within the SCM-sector:
- Drive commissioning of logistic processes (transport, packaging flows and field logistics activities) against minimum costs (both capital as operational expenditure)
- Manage phase down of products in supply chain in cross sector product team
• Contribute to the further development of the Product Lifecycle Management department as part of Supply Chain Management.
MSc in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain / Logistics.
• MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain / Logistics
• 0 - 2 years relevant and proven experience
• Knowledge in planning, logistics processes and quality in a high-tech, low-volume environment, ramping-up new products is a plus
• Experience as a project engineer in a high-tech, low volume environment (e.g. Supply Chain Engineering, Production Engineering) is a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written professional communication in English
• Project Management skills
• Assertive team player, pro-active problem solver
• Analytical, structure and organizational skills
• Good social and communication skills
• Affinity with a technical environment.
You are more than willing to go that extra mile; to develop yourself, our department and last but not least our projects.