Great student position at Mercedes-Benz for native French student!
As a Customer Service Representative you are the most important interface between the customer and the Daimler organization. You insure that customer concerns and queries are dealt with adequately; manage our services to customers and transfer product knowledge.
• Available for at least 2 years without interruption longer than 2 weeks
• Fully available during July and August, no more than 2 weeks vacation
• Able and willing to work in shifts from Mo-Sun, especially on Saturdays
• Native French
• Fluency in English (corporate language)
• Good written and verbal skills
• Advanced negotiation skills
• Computer literacy
• Good understanding of customer satisfaction
• Team player
• Open-minded to a diversity of cultures
• Ability to prioritize, analyze, plan and coordinate on high volumes
NOTE: you must be an active student, enrolled at one of the universities/ schools in Maastricht to be eligible. You must live in Maastricht or not further than 10 km from the CAC.
Your working hours will be adjusted to your University schedule.
You have the opportunity to work in a growing international company in an ambitious, professional and dynamic environment.