Are you eager to learn and do you have strong analytical skills? Then we have the perfect vacancy for you. In this position you will work with customs and you are responsible for the documentation.
It is very important here that you complete the assignments accurately and within specified time frames. Do you have at least an EQF level 4 degree? Then you are the person we are looking for. In exchange for your knowledge and hard work, you will receive a gross salary up to €2,750 per month and you will be given the opportunity to follow free training. Interested? Then apply now!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a customs auditor for a client in Heerhugowaard.
As a customs auditor you will assist the customs compliance support coordinator with filing paperwork and auditing shipments to ensure compliance with customs laws and regulations.
Furthermore you will perform the following tasks:
What’s in it for you?
- Working with customs to complete audits of outbound shipments
- Ensuring accurate record keeping
- Assisting with periodical monitoring-/risk assessments
- Auditing commercial documents prior to export AES fillings
- Verifying and reconciling import documentation against system of record (SAP)
- Doing other duties, as required-/assigned
- Gross salary between €2,500 and €2,750 per month
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Pension accrual via Manpower after six months’ work
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Full-time job of 38.75 hours a week
Living in or near Heerhugowaard, Alkmaar, Hoorn or Beverwijk is a bonus, but not mandatory!How to apply
- An EQF level 4/mbo 4 degree
- Preferably at least one year of experience working as a customs auditor, customs declarant, forwarding assistant or similar
- Experience of working in shipping/logistics/customs with an understanding of inbound and outbound shipping
- A good command of the Dutch and English language (you will work with Dutch and English speaking employees)
- Availability of 38,75 hours per week
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- Fill in the questionnaire that appears directly after logging in and adding a short cover letter
- Manpower contacts you for a phone or live interview
- Possibly, an interview will be scheduled at our client
Over de werkgever
About the company
You will work for an international company that creates different brands of shoes. We can’t give you any more information about the organization. When you have progressed in your application we’ll be happy to share more information with you.
The working hours in this position are between 8.30 and 17.00 hrs from Monday until Friday.
This is Manpower
There are benefits to working through employment agency Manpower! First of all, we will contact you shortly after you apply for one of our vacancies. This means you can start your new job as soon as possible. You will also get free access to Studytube, our online training platform. Here you can develop new skills or brush up on your old ones to keep yourself in tip-top shape for tomorrow’s job market! After working via Manpower for six months, you will also start accruing pension.
Wat wij bieden
2500,00-2750,00 bruto per maand
Uren per week:
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature, neem dan contact op met Robin van Loon via firstname.lastname@example.org of bel (088) 282-8128.
Bijna niets in het leven is voor mensen zó essentieel als het vinden en be