Technical Account Manager (Russia), IHC Services, Rotterdam The Netherlands
As Technical Account Manager, you are reporting to the Senior Asset Manager, you will act as the Client focal point for all Spare Parts, Guarantee, Technical support and Aftermarket Sales enquiries and issues. You will be backed-up by a multi-discipline team covering Guarantee, Technical Product Support, Spare parts, Administration and Order management. Further, you are responsible for:
- timely receipt, follow up, execution including budget ownership and management of all guarantee claims utilizing the supporting team and stakeholders
- provide technical support to our service partners utilizing both your own knowledge and the support team as required ensuring that our service partner can deliver service support to the end client
- proactively manage the customers spare parts ordering and provide leadership to the support team in timely execution and delivery to the client
- provide leadership and prioritization to the team in the delivery of support and services to our partner
- address all product-related queries from our partner on time, and escalate issues to relevant stakeholders if required to ensure timely responses to our partner.
- identify opportunities and weaknesses in both our and our partners supportability, arrange training and put in place development strategies to address any such issues
- develop, track and communicate key account Metrics and KPIs to both Line, Project, Product management and other relevant stakeholders covering Commercial, Technical and Operational deliverables
- provide Product Management & Project Management with technical feedback on design, guarantee and operational issues to help identify product improvements or design/product issues
- analyze customers' needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements and/or reduce risk/cost to IHC.
- liaise with the sales department to increase and optimize aftermarket parts and services sales directly to our partner and also from partner to end client
- take ownership of whilst liaising with relevant stakeholders and key persons, the business end to end processes including improvements and developments to meet key account metrics and customer needs.
- build strong customer relationships, especially with key stakeholders, sponsors and manage customer expectation leading them to customer satisfaction
As Technical Account Manager you have the following characteristics:
- sound sense of accountability, responsibility, flexible, perseverant and proactive.
- able to work autonomously and provide stakeholders clear concise information when decision-making support is required.
- eager to have a challenging and varied job based in the Netherlands.
- ability to make decisions based on strong analytical reasoning skills understanding both contractual obligations and political/cultural influences.
- excellent interpersonal skills that build positive relationships with others both internally and external to Royal IHC
- strong ability to organize work schedule and time to ensure deadlines are always met
- ability to travel as required, along with a flexible approach to working hours
- you are critical thinking and have developed problem solving skills
To be eligible for the role of Technical Account Manager you must have the following profile.
proven work experience as a Technical account manager in Marine or Heavy Industrial equipment covering Guarantee, Service, Technical and Spare parts Sales/Support.
technical education at a maritime college on a preferably higher vocational education level.
- excellent command of Russian and English languages, both in word and writing.
- previous Technical Product support experience as either a Technical Product specialist or Technical Service engineer.
- proven experience of managing multi-cultural accounts and successfully building cross country and cross cultural relationships
- previous experience of supporting accounts with software tools and portals including the use and application of such tools
- good understand of order management processes and application of these in the application of global spare parts shipments and service delivery
- good knowledge of Windows, MS-Office, ERP, document management and technical administration systems.
An online assessment and screening form part of the recruitment process.
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden