Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we’re hiring a technical Engagement Manager to lead AWS consultants, partner, and client teams. Engagement Managers, manage and deliver AWS cloud products and services that enable our customers to realize their business objectives. These professional services engagements focus on the full platform of AWS customer solutions to help our customers and partners remove constraints and accelerate their journey to AWS.
AWS Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective AWS customer experience, best practices, and obsessing about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product, service, and training teams, to deliver the right solutions and drive feature innovations for our customers across all industries. Engagement Managers help Customers make decisions to meet their technical and business objectives by providing best practices, proactively identifying and closing project gaps.
Amazon aims to be the most customer centric company on earth. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world
· 5+ years’ experience working in an IT Professional Services or consulting organization supporting Fortune 500 companies across multiple industries.
· 5+ years Project Management hands-on experience in managing and delivering enterprise level IT projects.
· 5+ years Program Management /Engagement Management experience leading other project managers to deliver a program with multiple and concurrent projects.
· Minimum leadership experience managing technical projects consisting of 8 or more people totalling over $1,000,000 budget.
· Has managed engagements using both Waterfall and Agile/Iterative methodologies.
· Understands the value proposition of the public cloud and has managed a cloud migration engagement (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
· Has presented to C-level executives (CIO, CEO, CTO, CISO, etc.) as well as to technical subject matter experts.
· Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple and concurrent projects/customers.
· Competency in Microsoft Office suite, Agile and Project Management toolsets (JIRA, Rally, and / or MS Project).
· Has one active project management certification (e.g., PMP, PMI, CSM, PRINCE2, etc.)
· Ability to travel to customer locations as needed.
· PMP-ACP Certification or Scrum Master Certification.
· AWS Experience and Certifications.
· Managed and delivered IT engagements for a Fortune 100 company.
· Bachelor's Degree in STEM.
· MBA or Masters in Computer Science.
· Proven track record of increasing project scope and complexity.
· Possesses a deep knowledge of Agile and Scaled program management best practices and how to pragmatically apply across large, complex projects.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.