As Release Manager you know better than anyone how to make the IT operation more agile and ensure continuous improvement.
- You assist in writing and implementing the vision on continuous integration / continuous deployment.
- You implement and configure release tooling to automate our entire release process.
- You work in a team with other test experts to monitor and coordinate the entire test & release process.
- You translate the internal needs, wishes and requirements with regard to the releases into plans and you advise the manager and those involved.You keep this planning up to date.
- You also ensure coordination and synergy between the different DevOps teams.
- You coordinate between the various development speeds and you know the dependencies between our various products well.
- You report to the Test & Release Manager.
Together with the Test & Release Manager, you are responsible for developing the release process, including the use of tooling. Your Responsibilities include:
- Managing expectations of internal and external customers;
- Plan and monitor releases;
- Provide insight into the status of releases to stakeholders;
- Coordinate the release process for the different suppliers and incorporate these as much as possible in a central and automated release model;
- Coaching and supervising the DevOps leads where necessary in the way of working around release management;
- Make improvement proposals based on the process and documentation;
- Take care of the process control and quality control;
- Monitor progress of improvements and processes.
At Dutch Lottery we work with Jira / Confluence, Jenkins, GITHub and Microsoft Azure tooling.
Over de werkgever
Wat wij bieden
What can we offer you?
Lots of freedom and independence in a challenging position in an open, informal environment where collaboration is important.
- A full-time position, you start with an annual contract and have the prospect of a permanent job;
- An annual training budget to invest in your personal development;
- Excellent primary and secondary employment conditions, such as a laptop and telephone, a bonus scheme, 27.5 vacation days and the possibility of unlimited use of our gym with personal trainer.
What are we looking for?
- A completed WO / HBO + education in IT;
- 3-5 years of experience in Technology, preferably in an e-commerce environment;
- Expert in the field of Agile release processes and CI / CD;
- Data-driven mindset.
Liefst HBO tot WO niveau
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist