• Raise project management maturity by driving effective and agile project management in the Product and Cluster team.
• Develop, deploy and continuous improve project management competencies and methodologies, processes and supporting tools
• Provide mentoring & coaching to raise the project & program management maturity and quality level across ASML with focus on best practices.
• Identify and discuss problems or opportunities for improvement and change
• Is able to lead & implement cross PMO improvement and change projects to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the program management processes
• Develop, deploy and continuous improve PGP methodology, processes and supporting tools and drives adherence to Product Generation Process and challenges stakeholders & customers on triple constraint
• Enable founded & effective cross-sector decision making at all levels in the business line by providing adequate, transparent and quality business information based on single source of truth
• Provides direction by interpretation of business requirements into team and account deliverables
• Drive cross-business line and sector collaboration to enable effective Product strategy execution Pro-actively assist and enable the Project Leaders, Cluster Managers and Product Development managers to do their job: by preparing communication and/or escalations on the issues/risks and the required contingency/mitigation actions to the project sponsor and stakeholders;
• Technical master, certifications: Prince2, IMPA C, Agile/Scrum master, Agile/Product Owner, Lean Practitioner, Organizational Architecture
• > 5 years of experience in an international and complex environment as Project manager, project consultant or similar.
• Personal skills: Facing forward, balancing the here & the now (operational), with mid-long term (tactical) and long term (strategic) view, overseeing the whole, think like an entrepreneur, candid debater, sound judgment (‘common sense’) , strong communicator on all levels, willing to do what it takes to get the job done, empathy, practicing learning agility, driving high quality connections on all levels, flexible and able to handle changing priorities.
o Ability to deal with a high speed of change and uncertainty
o Ability to guide, coach and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the project maturity level of the organization;
o Excellent presentation and convincing personality.
o Develop a learning environment where people can grow and challenge each other with high commitment, the right flexibility and continuous improvement in mind