Employee is responsible for the administrative activities at the Warehouse Department within the prescribed work instructions and procedures.
Daily coordination of the in- and outbound shipments related to the service parts orders with the Warehouse operation is part of the responsibilities.
He/she has been delegated the responsibility for the proper administration of the Department. The Warehouse Administrator delegated appointments within the set is authorized to act in the daily administrative operation and has the power to maintain external contacts.
1. Creation of transport documents for the outgoing shipments
2. Provide on- and impairment charges at the Warp system
3. Administrative acts regarding the (internal) Warehouse activities
4. Creating and archiving files of shipments
5. Ensuring reporting of deviations in quality, quantity and damages and the administrative processing
6. Register and measure the (internal) KPI’s
User knowledge of Microsoft Office software packages (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Sufficient command of the English language in written and verbally.
Administrative demonstrable experience in logistics
User knowledge of a Warehouse Management System
- Planning and organizing
- Flexibility / initiative
- Stress resistance
- Drive to get things done / Can do attitude
- Collection of information
Dit betreft een functie voor langere tijd en is als aanvulling niet als vervanging.
Heb jij ervaring in orderverwerking en ben jij per direct fulltime beschikbaar?
Neem dan contact op met Cindy Buijs 06 14221179 of – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –