As a Sox Coordinator you...
- have a thorough understanding of the entities' main processes which will ensure proper identification of the entities' risks and the adequate design of the relevant controls
- ensure that the controls design and description are in alignment with the actual process and with SOX requirements
- partner with relevant key personnel to update and maintain process documentation/ flowcharts and controls with audit timing
- assist and guide all control owners with implementation of controls and maintenance of adequate documentation
- identify potential SOX implications of changes in the control environment such as, accounting regulations, internal company policies, system enhancements , company reorganizations
- work with internal and external advisors ( EY/KPMG) providing all required documentation and information and ensuring that our people will be available to them
- Are on top of all SOX elements including IT aspects.
Our ideal candidate...
- Has a relevant Master degree, preferred CPA
- Has a minimum of 5 years relevant working experience as a controller/CPA/ internal auditor in a large production (chemical) company
- Has knowledge of SOX-404 regulation
- Has strong project management skills
- Is a business oriented and dedicated teamplayer
- Can work independently and is willing to travel
- Has excellent social and communication skills in English, both written and verbal
As a SOX Coordinator with our client you work...
- In Amsterdam, relocation entails a permanent move to become a local employee
- 40 hours a week
- In a dynamic, international organization
Do you want more information? Please contact Rick Heijmans or Ilse Sijrier at +31 115562230