For our Business Line of Profit4TechnicalAutomation we have got an exciting opportunity for a talented C++ Software Engineer within the High Tech machine environment. The work location is the Eindhoven area. Are you eager to develop interesting software within the technical automation and would you like to be involved with the implementation of software? Does it give you satisfaction when you see parts of the machine move because of your software? Are you the one who can make a machine faster, more accurate and cheaper with extreme requirements? Then we would like to come in contact with you about the position as a C++ Software Engineer at Profit!
About the position
As a C++ Software Engineer you will be involved in the development of one or more components in the area of Motion, Vision, Control loops, Algorithm development, and so on. Within the entire software architecture there are vacant positions on low-level, middleware and user interface area. Depending on the client machines are used in SMT, Healthcare, Semiconductors and Nanotechnology.
• Bachelor or Master degree education in Technical Computing, Technical Computer Science or any related degree.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the High Tech Machine.
• Experience with C++ software development.
• Software development is your passion, mechanics is your second best interest (this may be also as a hobby).
• Experienced with Agile / Scrum work approach.
• You have knowledge of development methods, techniques and tools needed for software development such as UML, Extreme Programming and Design Patterns.
• Good organizational skills such as planning, setting priorities, fulfillment of obligations and commitments.
• The ability to quickly adept new technologies, applications, tools, programming languages and operating systems.
• The ability to work in teams as well as project- and process working skills.
• Fluency in Dutch and English, both orally and in writing.
Profit has the best conditions for the best professionals! We always think along with you and search for a solution that fits your personal situation the best. We are always able to make you a customized offer and we give you:
• Personal development of our Consultants (our top priority)!
• An employment package that fits your personal situation.
• One-on-one coaching by our Technical Manager, Business Line Manager/Director or a personal Coach because you are the central point at Profit.
• Home base for Technical Engineers who want to be a member of a cozy Profit team.
• Informal organization and powerful in (fast) decision making.
• Professional relationship with our customers to make sure you will start your new project in a cohesive and a solid team.
• Challenging projects with depth where you as a Consultant will be closely involved for your next assignment.
• Active cooperation with and by our Consultants.
• Full support for your personal development by courses and training.
• Freedom of choice to move around freely within the various Business Lines of Profit.
Our employee benefits
• A permanent contract with an excellent salary.
• A fixed 13th month or extra holidays.
• 26 vacation days per year.
• Company car or an interesting mobility allowance.
• In some cases a company laptop (depending on the Business Line).
• Collective pension scheme including employer contribution.
• A fixed budget for study books or a membership of €225,- per year.
• Trainings, studies or courses as required.
Profit is a leading service provider in the field of technical automation, Cloud technology, Salesforce implementation and mechatronics engineering. Profit was founded in 1998 and we have about 100 Consultants employed across the different Business Lines of our organization. At Profit it is all about technology! Every day our highly qualified engineers work on innovative technical projects for a wide range of clients.
Our engineers are the core of our business. Profit not only employs engineers with adequate technical knowledge, we also expect them to take responsibility and initiative. They are capable of acting as independent team players and understand what it means to be forward-looking. Their in-depth knowledge of client technologies helps them constantly improve their business.
How to apply
Do you have any questions concerning this position or do you want to apply? Feel free to contact our Corporate Recruiter, Sanne Cuijten at telephone number 040 - 800 99 55 or 06 - 15 34 25 20.