As a Project manager in Marketing Operations you will be responsible for managing company level and divisional digital and creative production schedules from inception to completion to ensure the timely and quality delivery of projects and materials. You will partner with the Marketing Operations Team and regional divisional groups to localize marketing collateral by balancing workloads, advocate for appropriate timelines on creative and digital projects, and evaluate and assign projects. This is a customer facing role for a strong performer with a background in print and digital content publishing.
- Partner with Marketing Operations team to traffic manage digital and creative project workflow through company level processes
- Act as liaison for Marketing Operations with all key company, business and regional print and digital content owners.
- Supervise web content trafficking, staging, production and deployment
- Drive effective and compliant digital and print marketing collateral review, approval and translation processes.
- Interface with key business leads to manage expectation around Digital
- Communications engagement and deliverables; including campaigns and analytics
- Liaise with business, country and regional contacts to understand marketing initiatives as well as, specific language, regulatory and legal requirements to ensure both print, and digital content compliance in all countries and regions.
- Prioritize project requests according to business priorities, risk and efficiency
- Create & distribute various reports and metrics to illustrate pipeline and coverage effectiveness
- Collaborate and strategize with corporate and divisional leaders and vendor partners
- Ensure on-label and collateral material compliance and document control
- Drive adherence of project milestones to effectively manage digital deliverables for corporate projects including website and subsequent updates, annual review, etc.
Education & special trainings:
- Four year degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent) in marketing, communications or related field
- 5+ years of Project and content management experience
Qualifications & experience :
- Demonstrates creative and critical thinking skills.
- Manage and coordinate project direction and scope from analysis through implementation.
- Knowledge of Corporate and Divisional on-label and Collateral Material Review procedures and demonstrated ability to work with quality systems
- Working knowledge and proficiency in design, web and multimedia software and applications including but not limited to Adobe Creative and Marketing Suites
- Business related computer skills including knowledge with PowerPoint, Excel, Word and SharePoint
- Experience with content management systems; and working with asset management and online tracking tools
- Strong business analytics, relationship management, strategy development, project management, problem solving and change management skills.
- Professional and positive approach, self motivated, team player, dynamic, creative with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent communicator with ability to influence and persuade across all levels of the organization. Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to clearly present recommendations and ideas to summarize complex issues.
Work From Home: OccasionalTravel Percentage: 10%