Job descriptionMedius Benelux is growing and we are looking for a Technical Consultant to strengthen our team further!
As a technical consultant you will be a key person in our customer projects implementing MediusFlow, a state of the art AP workflow solution developed by Medius. As a part of our tightly knit delivery teams you will be main responsible for the technical tasks in our projects and the integration between MediusFlow and our customers´ ERP´s.
Some of the tasks you will be performing
• Installations and technical setups of our solutions
• Setting up and configuring integrations between MediusFlow and our customers´ ERP´s such as Microsoft Dynamics AX and NAV, SAP, M3 etc.
• Run, Attend and contribute to customer workshops as Medius technical expert
• Support our customers during UAT´s
• Contribute to our pre-sale processes with technical expertise
We believe that you should enjoy working independently as well as a part of the Team, and demonstrate strong commitment to your task. You should be able to easily develop strong business relationships, show enthusiasm in learning, and maintain a professional attitude in demanding situations.
You need an understanding of business processes and how IT systems can support them as well as a broad technical competence. At Medius we pay close attention to personality, where entrepreneurship is valued highly.
Requirements for the position
• You are a fast learner
• A bachelor of science degree, or higher
• Experience of working with tools and languages such as SQL, XML, XSLT, JSON, .NET framework or C#
• Experience with working in projects.
• Structured work approach and good communication skills
• Fluent in spoken and written English and Dutch.
Apart from the above, these following skills are meriting but not strictly required;
• Previous experience of ERP´s such as Microsoft Dynamics AX, Dynamics NAV, SAP, M3
• Previous experience of integrations between ERP´s and other applications
• Previous experience of purchase-to-pay processes
• Previous experience with ReadSoft Invoice or ReadSoft Online
What do we offer
We offer an exciting role with great opportunities for development. You'll become part of a dynamic and sales-driven organization with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and quick decisions. You are offered great opportunities for personal development and the opportunity for future career both in the national and international arena.
Being an attractive employer is important to us and we offer great benefits and a positive corporate culture with great participation. Also, we are a fast growing company with a market leading product.
In our office in The Netherlands you will be a part of a relatively small but focused team where everyone is working closely together to achieve our goals and have great fun while doing that. The Benelux organization is always looking for ways to improve, giving you an ample opportunity to influence our day-to-day work.
The position is full-time and effective from Feb-2017.
Medius is a Swedish software company developing and delivering MediusFlow which is a leading solution for electronic invoice processing and procurement. Medius has around 1300 customers and 220 employees globally and offices in Holland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, USA, Poland, Malaysia and Australia.
The company is characterized by strong sales drive, entrepreneurial sense, energy, decisiveness and a competitive mentality and a desire to continually improve and develop. Personal development and responsibility are important to us. Read more at www.medius-group.com.
Applying to this position
We ask you to apply by following the link above to our web site www.medius-group.com.We make ongoing selection of candidate so we ask you to apply as soon as possible but no later than January 31st.
For further information regarding this position you can contact Bob van der Linden at +31-73-2048080
If you have questions about the recruitment process, contact Lina Heinefeldt – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –