Ben of ken jij de Customer Service Representative die wij zoeken? Werkplek Amsterdam obv fulltime. Deze vacature is op basis van Werving & Selectie. Dit betekent dat je direct op contract komt bij de werkgever. Neem dan contact met mij op. 0620303419
Engels, Frans en Nederlands zijn belangrijk in deze functie! Het is een customer service rol voor de Benelux! Je hebt ervaring in de FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) sector.
De functie bestaat uit 3 onderdelen: Order entry/order management in SAP, Trouble Shooting en Sales Support. We zoeken iemand die karakter heeft, ondernemend is en initiatief toont. Iemand die de confrontatie durft aan te gaan en verbetervoorstellen geeft en sales collega's durft te challengen, niet alleen ja/nee/amen zeggen.
Summary: Briefly state the primary purpose of this position.
To provide a single point of contact for customers and sales offices and act as liaison on all issues relating to (existing) business and order fulfillment, supplying information, solutions, analysis and support to both customers and the sales force in the EMEA region Preferred:
3-5 years working experience in a similar position, used to be working in a international environment. Strong working knowledge of SAP. Excellent Computer Skills.
Key Responsibilities: The critical responsibilities and skills of this position. List in order of importance.
1. To receive and to load the orders in SAP (first time right) with all aspects like: lead time, INCO terms, price accuracy and validity, packaging, labels, documents, minimum order policy and so on.
2. To monitor the order fulfillment process for the designated area of responsibility (geography and customer) and to provide proactive early warning communication on all bottlenecks and potential delays. To be accountable for this communication.
3. To liaise closely with all concerned departments (e.g. logistics, planning, finance) to try to resolve the bottleneck whilst keeping the customer and/or sales force representative fully up to date at all times.
4. To build excellent relationships with key contacts both at the customers and the LSI sales representatives, colleagues in the different departments within the LSI organization and the production plant in Ansbach.
5. To load and maintain all (customer) master data that fall under the responsibility of the customer service department.
6. Where any orders, quotes, prices or master data are not entered correctly into the SAP change them ASAP clearly communicate this to the departments involved and ensure it is correct going forward.
7. To coordinate (together with the sales representative) all communications between the Customer and our departments ensuring timely delivery of all documents relating to legal and quality issues and specifications.
8. To initiate and coordinate customer complaints in a timely manner
9. To start up credit and debit note procedure (financial approval) and arrange the issuing of the respective credit or debit note for on-invoice related issues.
10. To respond to order-related customer complaints ensuring that (via the sales representative) the customer is always given the information they require when they need it.
11. To track promotional orders to ensure success and customer satisfaction.
12. To respond to order-related customer inquiries. To understand from the customer or sales representative what is behind the request and then liaising with other departments in the organization to understand possible implications on costs and process for us would be and to broker a solution which is acceptable to both the customer and us.
13. After receiving the proper promotional information from the sales representative take care of 1. Communication of the proposal to the customer (right way, right format, right system = all customer specific) 2. Keep track of internal promotional overviews – plan, proposed, confirmed – (CBT) 3. After confirmation by the customer implement the information in SAP
14. To update and maintain pricing conditions at customer and SKU level (coming from the general contract plus promotions when needed) for all SAP transactions/t-codes.
15. To actively participate in the meetings that are relevant for the incumbent regarding region/country and/or assigned customers (e.g. CBT), and whenever possible and needed to attend commercial meetings with Key customers.
16. To support the sales force by providing data, reports and customer related analysis