Job description: Culture fit is must have, so proven experience in a startup/scale up environment. So all is not organised yet;Looking for a candidate who will be able (and willing) to lead the teamNot just skills, but also open minded and passion is what's needed; Short interview process, so all can happen in 2 weeks.
Finance. Within every commercial company, in the end, it's all about making more money to grow even bigger. To make sure our money flow is still under control, we would need a structured, high-level and supportive Finance department. Not an easy task, especially without a leader. So that's why, the company is looking for a highly motivated, "Helloprint-like fast and powerful" Team Lead to lead this journey and get to this important goal. Feeling challenged? This might just be the adventure you are looking for!
WHAT YOU DO
As Team Lead Finance your are part of team Finance, which is part of Finance & Control. Your team consists of three other finance assistants. Together you make sure all financial transactions are being processed properly, resulting in an accurate and up-to-date administration. Your primary objective is to take care of all financial transactions and related communications. You will be reporting to the Head of Finance & Control.
WHAT YOU BRING IN
To get on board as our team lead Finance, the next description should fit you just perfectly:
- You have at least 2-5 years of experience in a similar position and are willing to prove yourself.
- You have HBO+ education and this is visible in the way you think, work and communicate.
- You can coordinate a team to achieve shared goals.
- You have a hands on mentality. You don't just tell people what to do, but join in on getting the job done as well. You don't feel like you are "too good" to do the basics when needed; you are a real leader!
- You are eager to learn and want to get to the bottom of things; no shortcuts for you!
- You have excellent communicative skills both in Dutch and English.
- You have experience in working with AccountView and your Excel skills are excellent.
We know you finance talent like to have your tasks clear as glass. So here you go:
- Managing the accounting of several firms in several countries.
- Managing and coaching your team to choose the right priorities and to get the job done.
- Help out our partners when they have questions. You treat them all with professional enthusiasm, whether they are a non-paying customer, a supplier queries about an invoice or a our house banker.
- Coordinate the jobs at hand, making sure everything gets properly done.
- Make sure that accounting is always ready for accurate reporting.
- Your KPI’s revolve around the daily financial operation. Ensure that all purchase invoices are processed correctly and on time, ready for payment. This includes following up on heads of department who have to check and authorize these invoices.
- Ensuring that mutations are posted in the system a.s.a.p. so that we have a constant accurate overview of the financial situation of the company. This includes bank statements, salary batches etc.
- Make sure that all tasks for month end closing are complete and correct at the last day of the month.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
• The possibility to learn and work at one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in Holland; by winning the Deloitte Fast 50 Rising Star Award 2016, we pretty much proved our point.
• Freedom & responsibility; We believe in ownership, so we will give you full responsibility and freedom to make sure you are doing the best job you can. If you are willing to invest in your career, you will grow with lightning speed.
• Great work environment; You will spend more time in the office then you will at home. So, let's make it feel like your second one. We offer you Rotterdam’s best office spot at the "Witte de Withstraat" with own bar and amazing Helloprint Rooftop Terras™.
• Make friends; With offices in Rotterdam and Valencia and an international team with over 22 nationalities we created a multi-cultural and super open-minded vibe where everybody is open to making this an awesome experience by forming a warm and welcoming family.
• A salary that matches your ambition + bonus and other nice extra's, based on performance.