HOBRE INSTRUMENTS BV
Total Analyzer Solutions
Hobré Instruments is a leading company in the field of design, manufacturing, marketing and
maintenance of on line analyzers, sample systems and complete turnkey analyzer systems. Our
company was established in 1978 and has its main focus in serving the Oil and Gas industry and
Petro-Chemical sector world wide, with a variety of solutions.
For more than 30 years we supply first class on-line analyzers for demanding applications in most
industries. A variety of well recognized manufacturers are distributed successfully ever since the
company was founded in 1978. Currently the portfolio includes physical property monitors, H2S &
Sulphur analyzers, Compact BTU chromatographs for natural gas and H2S/ SO2 ratio tail gas
We manufacture and support worldwide the following reliable Sampling Systems and Sample
Conditioning process analysers:
• Flow Impact Probe with Close Couples pressure reduction system to drive a fast-loop
without use of fast-loop pumps
• Multi Phobic by-pass filter to protect analyzers form any liquid and particle carry over
• Metorex on-line EDXRF analyzers for element analysis in liquids
• Wobbe Index, Heating Value ( BTU)and Combustion Air Requirement analyzers
• Hilase Process Analyzer for the measurement of H2S, CO2, H2O etc.
• Salt in crude analyzers in accordance with ASTM D3230
For applications in the Oil and Gas industry we have agreements in place with leading Process
Analyzer Manufacturers to meet your specific performance requirements.
Total Analyzer Solutions
• Combustion Air-fuel ratio control and Fuel Gas Mixing
• H2S and Total Sulphur
• Physical property and Sulphur in Oil and Gas processing
• Produced Water Oil in Water measurement
• H2S/SO2 ratio, Sulphur Pit, and Feed gas analysers for SRU ‘s
• Quality metering systems for Oil and Gas .
• Complete Analyser Packages to clients requirements in Gas, Oil, and Chemical Plants
• Feasibility study
• Project management
• Commissioning, SAT, start-up, and training
• Maintenance and repair
• Spare parts supply
Our Engineering and service team features a team of knowledgeable and experienced engineers
that design and construct analyzers, pre-conditioning systems, sample conditioning systems,
sample recovery systems and complete analyzer system packages for a broad range of gas and
We work in close relation and cooperation with the end user/contractor and analyser
manufacturer to come to the best solution in compliance with the relevant standards and
Our qualified and experienced service engineers support our customers around the world.
With this group of well trained engineers we offer: corrective and preventive maintenance , start
ups, commissioning, site surveys, training, and Factory and Site Acceptance Testing for onshore or
off shore analyzer applications.
A strategic level of spare parts is kept to support products delivered and to keep delivery times for
spare parts and consumables as short as possible to minimise down time of your analyzers.