All-round Developer, .NET, UX
For one of our client's, a well-established globally based multinational, we're currently looking for a strong all-round developer to help in a project environment.
the Key Responsibilities for this specific position are:
* Effectively and enthusiastically participate in executing the work program (backlog) of the Integration team;
* Help in refining and planning relevant user stories (product backlog items), as part of the SCRUM development process;
* Work effectively in a complex, large and diverse code base, using two different SDKs to build robust software components;
* Work effectively in a medium/large SCRUM team; build effective relations with external stakeholders and tool/domain experts.
Are you the User experience specialist we are looking for? The best match will be a person with:
* 5+ year experience with DotNet Framework and OO programming.
* Expertise in development languages: C#/C++, Java, XML, SQL, Windows, Linux and .Net.
* Experience with database technology (MS SQL Server, MongoDB).
* Experience with GUI development frameworks (WPF, WinForms, HTML5).
* Advanced knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g., Agile/SCRUM, ATDD).
* Knowledge in using and developing applicable tool sets (VSTS, GIT, TeamCity,…).
* Ability to work well with internal and external technology stakeholders and resources.
* Ability to complete complex bug fixes. Are you currently thinking that this is a perfect match, don't hesitate to apply for this position.