Wie zijn wij?
TomTom is a digital mapping and routing company that focuses on car navigation. We aim to gain competitive advantage through superior products, a leading brand and a flexible production structure. We deliver Better Maps through a combination of our high quality map data base that is continuously kept up to date through input from our extensive fleet of surveying vehicles and our large community of users. We deliver Better Routing through the world’s largest historical speed profile data base and our unique real time traffic information service. Together this enables TomTom to offer cutting edge navigation solutions that can be used on different hardware platforms.
Working at TomTom
Our people are fundamental to our success, and TomTom is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent in the market. We employ exceptional people from several different countries. As we build a truly global organization, we seek to motivate, inspire and engage our people through open dialogue, clear career opportunities and fair reward. Our diverse workforce is part of our success in the international marketplace and is part of our unique culture. This culture has an open, dynamic character which stimulates innovation.
We strive to create an environment at TomTom that is both challenging and entrepreneurial, and we place great emphasis on fostering innovation, creativity and teamwork. Our enthusiasm is founded on our peoples’ open spirit, passion for results and get-things-done mindset, all of which are pivotal in keeping TomTom a great place to work.
Are you interested? Please apply now by sending an email to email@example.com!
Wat bieden wij?
Job profile – Customer Support Representative – fulltime – fixed contract
Are you a NATIVE speaker and do you want to work in the centre of Amsterdam?
You will be responsible for:
- Providing clear and excellent end user and retail support for our devices to our consumers and retailers
- Offering assistance on a wide range of technical issues relating to use of the products
- Presales advice and troubleshooting
- Procedural assistance for after sales logistics
- Open and innovative culture
- Supporting management style & coaching on the job
- Training for two weeks before starting
- Fulltime job (40 hours p/w) with fixed contract
- € 1800,- gross a month
We are looking for:
- Experience in customer service or support
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Technical skills and/or passion for gadgets
- Service orientated team players
- Availability for a least one year
- Fixed address in The Netherlands
- Possession of a Dutch Social Insurance number (BSN-number)