Wie zijn wij?
Our success – quality of the artists. Stars Agency, founded in ’09 is an Amsterdam based dynamic booking agency with a select team of top quality artists specialized in Electronic Dance Music (EDM).
Stars Agency represents superstars Alvaro, Dirtcaps, DJ Punish, Afro Bros, Dani L. Mebius and upcoming talents Joey Dale and MC KC Jones. Next to our specialized team, we have a dynamic network of talented and influential producers and work with top notch festival, venues and promoters. In cooperation with our artists we are working on a great future.
- See more at: http://stars-agency.com/Home.html#sthash.0OUc24D3.dpuf
Wat bieden wij?
For a booking agency located in Almere we are looking for a Jr. Booking Agent who will be in charge of the performance careers of a variety of internationally established DJ's as well as breakthrough talents. We are looking for a dynamic and trustworthy candidate who is able to represent the agency and liaise with artists, managers and promotors.
Your tasks and responsibilities under the supervision of the Sr. Agent:
• In charge of building your own roster of artists
• Secure bookings for artists
• Liaise with artists, managers and promotors regarding strategies overall and bookings specifically
• Compile itineraries (flights, technical info, venue info) for artists
• Plan logistics for artists
• Follow up on execution of strategy by the promotor
• Arrange visa for artists
• Compile promotional mail-outs
• You have a proven passion for Dance music
• You have excellent negotiation and sales skills
• You have a HBO degree or equivalent
• You possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in both Dutch and English
• You are a teamplayer with good organizational skills
• You are stress-resistant, a problem solver and you have a flexible mentality
• You are willing to travel
Are you the dynamic and liable candidate we are looking for?
The avarage starting salary for this position.
If you feel you are the right person for the job and your profile matches our stated requirements please send your application to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us: +31(0) 653 777 888