As a strong communicator and service-oriented Accountant Accounts Receivable, you will be responsible for the regular and professional flow of information between external clients and internal contacts. You will be an important contact for our management team, handling the planning, organization, and execution of billing processes on a national and international level.
Your responsibilities will include processing client project billing as well as reviewing client and project contracts, including maintaining and managing our contract database. You'll also provide active support for monthly and quarterly reports. You will also be involved in weekly and monthly reporting for the department. In addition to analyzing and optimizing business processes, you will independently handle projects and special tasks.YOU'RE GOOD AT
- You have a sharp analytical mind, a strong affinity for numbers, and structured working methods.
- Higher-than-average service orientation combined with a competent and professional manner enable you to win over both internal and external stakeholders alike.
- You enjoy working in a team. An above-average commitment and ability to work under pressure are your hallmarks.
- You are open-minded, with strong personal initiative.
- You have successfully completed commercial training or a bachelor's degree with a focus on finance and accounting.
- Some practical experience in the field of finance (accounting/controlling) is a plus.
- Your strengths include an affinity for data and proficiency in the MS Office package, especially Excel and PowerPoint, as well as experience working with database-assisted financial systems (Oracle, etc.).
- You have excellent written and spoken German and English language skills.
You will be part of a seven-person team, working together closely with your colleagues in the Munich and Düsseldorf offices. Together, you'll be in charge of collecting billing data and mailing client invoices, as well as contract management and reporting. The team collaborates with respect, acceptance, and mutual trust. Your manager will assist you in familiarizing yourself with the company and developing professionally. You will also always be able to draw on the experience of your coworkers.ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:*
In the spirit of the Group, we're so much more than our daily business. You can also look forward to frequent team-building and office activities, from summer and sports to Christmas and social events.
In the Group, you'll receive an attractive, competitive, and performance-based compensation package with fixed and variable components.
We support families with benefits such as tax-free subsidies for childcare expenses through bonus conversions.
Every now and then you just need a break. That's why the Group offers 30 days of vacation every year, in addition to an attractive flexibility program.
We also cover your commuting expenses up to a maximum amount.
New ways of working? They're nothing new to us. Our employees use hybrid models that combine on-site and remote work, supported by digital collaboration tools.
We have your future in mind-covered by our comprehensive insurance and retirement programs.
The sky's the limit? Our broad selection of training and development offers will help you grow day after day.
Well-being is more than a buzzword for us. That's why we provide individual support through our Employee Assistance Program and mindfulness offers.
Out of the office and into the gym: A flexible gym membership with EGYM Wellpass is yours for the asking.
Need a pick-me-up? You'll be happy to hear that free beverages and snacks are provided at all of the Group's offices, in addition to food vouchers for use with participating partners.