VIE Online Brand Management Professional Make-Up, L'Oréal DACH
(International Assignment – 18 months)
From March 2023
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. A unique and international portfolio of 36 complementary brands, generating over 23 billion euro of sales in 2022.
We are looking for international talent to go on VIE/International Assignment in Düsseldorf, Germany!
About the VIE/International Assignment program :
- The VIE program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein, Iceland and Monaco) aged 29 years or under.
- Please note that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking team members at L'Oréal worldwide.
For more information on the VIE/International Assignment please consult the following links for a definition of the program and details on the conditions :
Click here for VIE Program definition and conditions
So what will you do at L'Oréal DACH?
We are looking for a VIE in Online Brand Management to join the e-Commerce Team of NYX Professional Make-Up to collaborate on the following projects:
Development of a targeted E-commerce strategy:
• Definition of a targeted, consumer-oriented assortment and promotion strategy for all customers tailored to the brand strategy
• Creation of a focused and brand-aligned communication strategy for all relevant channels based on the decisive media KPIs
Creation, implementation and responsibility for the E-commerce activation plan:
• Optimization of the product range and relevant product launches for all E-com customers
• Monitoring of activation plans and regular updating to the product managers of the different categories
• Creation of ratings and reviews in coordination with the product managers
Strong sparring partner for (international) marketing and sales:
• Support of E-Key Account Managers in the preparation of annual meetings and assortment appointments with customers
• Facilitate the cooperation and information exchange between marketing and all other stakeholders (sales, international marketing, digital team, CMO team, etc.)
At L'Oréal we expect a level of initiative and entrepreneurial spirit that will allow you to propose new ideas and work on projects that you are passionate about! Are you ready to dare?
- University degree in Business Administration, ideally with a focus on Marketing;
- Previous internship experience in Marketing or Digital Marketing for Online Brand;
- Very good digital understanding combined with entrepreneurial thinking and business sense;
- Experience in managing complex tasks, possibly also at short notice, as well as strength in setting priorities and project management;
- Quick comprehension, high solution orientation and enthusiasm;
- Team player, communication talent and very good English language skills
Are you ready for your next challenge?
Want to join a passionate and dynamic team?
Looking for the chance to grow and develop inside a leading world organization?
This is a fantastic opportunity to broaden your horizons and deepen your Brand and Digital skills and guide the E-Commerce strategy of NYX Professional Make-up at L’Oréal.