YoungCapital ist ein Recruitingunternehmen, das Kandidaten (m/w/d) mit passenden Unternehmen verbindet. Darüber hinaus arbeiten wir auch mit externen Unternehmen zusammen, die ihre Stellenanzeigen bei uns veröffentlichen, aber selber recruitieren. Hierbei haben wir keinen Einfluss auf den Inhalt der Stellenanzeigen oder den Recruitierungsprozess.
Arbeiten an der Uniklinik Köln heißt die Zukunft mitgestalten. Finden Sie jetzt die richtige Ausbildung und werden Sie ein Teil von uns.» Your tasks
- Development and application of NGS-based bioinformatics analyses of whole exome and whole genome sequencing data
- Tumor variant calling will be performed for SNVs, indels, structural variants, copy number alterations
- Quantification of genomic and microsatellite instability as well as mutational signatures
- Data management
- Completed university education in bioinformatics, computer sciences, physics, mathematics, biology or similar subject
- Strong experience in the area of NGS data analyses
- Ability to program and experience with Linux are a prerequisite
- Database design or administration (e.g. MySQL) is an advantage
- Knowledge in genomics transcriptomics, epigenomics, working with cBioPortal and experience on HPC systems is desirable
- Good team and communication skills, ability to work independently
- A varied job in a highly interesting and challenging research topic
- A fair working environment with appreciative cooperation
- Possibility to develop side projects according to personal interests
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Flexible working time models to support family life
- Occupational health management offers
- Local transport ticket at a discount for UoC employees
Working at the University Hospital Cologne and the Medical Faculty means helping to shape the future - the future of medicine, of patients and, of course, your own future. You benefit from 59 clinics and institutes as well as numerous other departments and facilities and more than 10,000 jobs. The Faculty of Medicine of the University of Cologne and the University Hospital Cologne assume important social tasks in research, teaching and patient care. A close network with many university and non-university partners guarantees an internationally successful science and the excellent education of our students.» Your future in detail
As part of a nation-wide collaboration, we will advance the molecular diagnostics of lung cancer by exome sequencing. The data generated in this context will be used to answer genetic questions in correlation with clinical characteristics.
For more information please visit our .
Applications from female candidates are expressly welcome and will be given priority in the event of equal suitability, competence and professional performance.
People with disabilities are welcome to apply and will be treated preferentially in the event of equal suitability and qualification.
The position is suitable for staffing with part-time employees.
+49 221 478-85643
Application deadline: 19.02.2023 Postal address:Universitätsklinikum Köln AöR