At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Group Head Cleanroom Engineering (m/f/d)
Within the unit Engineering - Structures, Buildings & Utilities we are looking for you as a Group Head for Cleanroom Engineering (m/f/d). You lead a team of engineers and specialists from different disciplines. In our pharmaceutical investment projects, your team represents our owner interests in the field of cleanroom technology with high expertise. In addition to personnel management, your task also includes the further development of cleanroom engineering. You will be part of a strong and motivated team with access to our investment projects and interdisciplinary networks within and outside of Bayer AG.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead, manage and develop people
- Build a strong, motivated, and diverse staff and talent pipeline
- Strengthen and develop know-how for the organization
- Ensure project execution with the right people in the right position
- Incorporate measures for increasing quality, efficiency, and safety
- Support the unit to achieve mid-term operational targets
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree (PhD, Master, Dipl.-Ing.) in HVAC, process engineering or comparable
- Long-term professional experience in operation, engineering or project management
- Several years of professional work experience and evaluation competence in the field of cleanroom or containment technology, laboratory projects and the associated supply technology ( HVAC - Cleanmedia)
- Very good leadership skills, excellent stakeholder management and networked thinking is common to you
- Creative mindset paired with the ability to support innovation, future-oriented concepts and best engineering practices
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Germany : North Rhine Westfalia : Leverkusen
Division: Enabling Functions
Reference Code: 782162