Contract type: full-time, unlimited
Entry: At the earliest possible date
Working anywhere. We work where it is most productive. After a successful application process, we offer you the opportunity to work anywhere in Germany. At Telefónica, we rely on a flexible hybrid model that includes the benefits of both remote work and on-site work. You will be assigned to the nearest Telefónica location based on where you live. We will discuss further details with you during the application process.
Who we are
We are O2 Telefónica - with our mobile brands we connect millions of people and offer our customers mobile freedom in the digital world. As a leading telecommunications provider, we are playing a key role in shaping digitisation in Germany. Our approximately 7,400 employees in Germany drive the transformation forward every day - in our own company as well. Telefónica is one of the top employers in Germany and is part of the global telecommunications group Telefónica S.A. with 110,000 committed employees worldwide.
Become part of our unique team and let's make a difference together!
Description of our Department and Team
With the newly founded "Business Solutions" unit of our O2 Telefónica business customer area (B2B), we will offer even more specialized solutions for business customers in the areas of cloud & security (incl.SD-WAN), IoT and private 5G (campus networks).
Our offerings range from standardized products to tailor-made solutions for our customers in the medium-sized and large customer segment. Our focus here is on new, innovative topics and modern approaches. Through new partnerships and taking into account existing cloud solutions, we as O2 B2B Solutions are able to integrate new SaaS offerings and interact even more closely with customers. Our goal is to be an integral part of digital business transformation as well as THE reliable and strong partner at our customers’ side. As a pioneer in the field of 5G as well as IoT, we are particularly proud to be able to advise, deliver and implement future-oriented solutions.
Our "Business Solutions” unit is therefore set up as an integrated segment within our business customer area with close connections to all other relevant units and selected technology and product partners.
Join our innovative "Business Solutions" team to shape the future of our business customers in a tailor-made and resource-saving way through innovative technologies and solutions!
What to expect
- High technical know-how to be able to react to ad hoc requests and needs of the customer
- High level of competence in establishing and expanding customer relationships in the in-life, assuring high customer satisfaction
- First contact person for an existing customer within Inlife and for after sales needs
- Customer's interface with account management, delivery management and technical support as a tandem
- Ability to identify customer-specific business needs, providing C-level advice for customers
- Proactive establishment and management of regular service reviews with the customer
- Creation and further development of reporting and analyses on contractual customer individual KPIs or SLAs
- Development of quality management and continuous improvement on escalation processes
- Services at the highest level over the entire life cycle, both remote and at the customer's site
What you bring
- 5+ years of experience in digital business solutions environment, with direct customer contact and proven track record in similar role
- High technical understanding and excellent product know how (ideally SD-WAN, Cloud & Security; (p)5G; IoT)
- Distinct understanding of customer needs and how customers use our technologies
- Business intelligence and capabilities to continuously optimize service processes
- Capability to quickly adapt to changing situations
- Solution oriented support and multichannel expertise
- Great communication skills and emotional intelligence
- Excellent organizer and team player
- Academic background in engineering, technology, business administration, economics or comparable
- Professional proficiency of English and German
What we offer
Modern, flexible working environment: You have the opportunity, in agreement with your manager, to work in home office or in the office, with free water, tea or coffee.
Training & Development: Everthing you need for your individual growth. With a personal development plan, learning journeys and the possibility of job rotations, you will reach your goals with us – according to our guiding principle „connect, learn and move2grow".
Financial benefits: A smartphone for business and private use, as well as the possibility to provide for partners, friends and family via a credit balance, is a given. In addition, you benefit from a variety of corporate benefits.
Health: Our "Feel Good" program keeps your body and mind in balance. Among other things, we offer fitness classes, nutritional counseling, and programs to improve workplace ergonomics and work-life balance.
Social engagement: We are also involved in social projects outside of our day-to-day work. You can support social projects through volunteering days / holidays or charity runs.
How to apply and what else you should know
Convince us with your meaningful curriculum vitae as well as corresponding certificates. You do not need a letter of motivation with us. Please note that applications are only possible via our applicant portal and applications by e-mail cannot be considered.
Do you have questions about our application process and are you interested in further information about the position? Please reach out to our Talent Operations Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In case of same qualification, applicants (m/f/d) with severe disability will be preferred. All gender are equally welcome.