At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Inhouse Consulting Senior Project Manager - Supply Chain & Manufacturing Strategies (m/f/d)
Bayer Strategy & Business Consulting (S&BC) is one of Germany’s leading inhouse consultancies and Bayer’s partner of choice when it comes to management consulting. Here at S&BC we follow our mission to provide great project work for Bayer and drive talent development. S&BC is structured along the value chain with our functional areas Research & Development, Product Supply, Marketing & Sales and Corporate Strategy & Business Transformation.
Are you interested in joining us as an Inhouse Consulting Senior Project Manager (m/f/d) in Supply Chain & Manufacturing Strategies? Our dedicated Product Supply (PS) team specializes in the optimization of the entire value chain – from designing our supplier relationships to developing the industry strategy and manufacturing footprint design to improving customer-oriented sales processes with a strong focus on digitalization. Product Supply at Bayer includes all activities around planning, manufacturing, distribution and supply chain management to ensure product delivery in the right quantity and quality, and at the right time.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be responsible for multiple projects with international and cross sectoral scope on strategy, portfolio, process or organizational topics
- Develop solutions and proposals for change for our clients together with our global team and knowledge management
- Work in close collaboration with our clients in the life sciences industry
- Be a role model for our younger consultants and develop their consulting skills on the job
- Serve as trusted advisor for your own senior client base
- Foster people development (e.g. recruiting, onboarding and training)
- Build strong client relationships and a sustainable network within the Bayer Group
- Lead Procurement and/or Supply Chain consulting engagements within Bayer with responsibility for the consulting team and the internal clients
WHO YOU ARE
- An inspired and open-minded character with a strong consulting spirit and an excellent university degree (master) in engineering, natural science, business studies or related field, PhD preferred
- Several years of experience in management/strategy consulting for technical operations, manufacturing, supply chain management or related fields
- Preferably experience in the Life Science or chemical industry and/or other relevant industries experience in one of our department areas
- In-depth functional knowledge in areas like production/supply chain management, engineering and/or logistics and relevant methods and tools for strategy/concept/solution development and performance improvement
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills as well as demonstrable accountability for multiple project management and people development
- Strong leadership skills, strong stakeholder management as well as ability to communicate and have an impact on senior management level
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally as required taking pandemic status into account
- Excellent command of written and spoken English; German or further languages are of advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- Better Purpose
- Exciting projects with a focus on life sciences and topics that matter
- Better Growth
- Fast learnings through topic diversity, trainings, feedback, and early responsibility
- Dream career perspectives through a lasting network and build-up of specific knowledge
- Better Life
- An environment of excellence but also trust and fun, where diverse perspectives and individuals are valued
- A career and life by keeping both in balance
If we sparked your interest and you want to be part of shaping the future, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us.
Even if your experience may not fulfill all requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
Please send your cover letter and CV in English as well as transcripts (Bachelor's/Master's degrees) and transcript of records.
Visit us on Instagram, LinkedINand www.bayerbusinessconsulting.com.
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Division: Enabling Functions
Reference Code: 782710