At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
2nd Plant Manager
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be responsible for safe, cost-effective, timely and custom quality production
- Take care of plant and process safety, employee health and safety as well as quality and plant emergency operations
- Take on responsibility for external and internal regulatory compliance, incl. environmental aspects of the plant
- Take care of personnel training and development of shop floor operators
- Cooperate, communicate and inform in respective unit/plant and with main interfaces and other functions, e.g. with engineering/technology
- Plan and implement new production processes/production process improvements
- Manage projects, e.g. cost savings, performance improvements, investments
WHO YOU ARE
- PhD or Master degree in chemistry or chemical engineering technology
- Several years of job experience in research (Lab Manager (m/f/d)), process chemistry and development or plant management
- Sound project management experience
- Intercultural experience and expertise
- Strong ability and determination to lead, direct and motivate employees in a fair, result-oriented and equitable manner
- Very good communication skills and the ability to manage cross-functional networks
- Ability to take initiative and work independently as well as an aptitude for achieving results in a team
- Excellent German and English skills, both written and spoken
Be you. Be Bayer.
This is your opportunity to tackle the world’s biggest challenges with us: Maintaining our health, feeding growing populations and slowing the rate of climate change. You have a voice, ideas and perspectives and we want to hear them. Because our success begins with you. Be part of something big. Be Bayer.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Germany : North Rhine Westfalia : Dormagen
Division: Crop Science
Reference Code: 783421