The Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) function has an important role to play in helping to achieve EY’s ambition to create long-term value as the world’s most trusted, distinctive professional services organization. We work hand in hand with the business to take services and solutions to market; bring our purpose, building a better working world, to life for our people, clients and communities; engage our people and build a high performing culture; and to build the commercial value and emotional resonance of the EY brand.
Through the collective power of BMC, and the other teams and specialists we work with, we aim to build a better working world by driving commercial value through distinctive marketing and communications that deliver measurable market impact.
BMC also includes a number of teams who are responsible for content development, editorial, webcasts, events-staging, strategy, planning and operations. Through the collective power of BMC, and the other teams and specialists we work with, we aim to build a better working world by driving commercial value through distinctive marketing and communications that deliver measurable market impact.
As a Supervising Associate in Assurance BMC, focusing on the Audit subservice line, you’ll work closely with program managers in the Global Assurance BMC team to support the Global Audit BMC program. You’ll help support the ambitions of Audit by supporting innovative, audience-centric marketing and communications that amplify and expand EY’s distinctive brand, inspires highly engaged people and accelerates revenue growth to support of the EY firmwide strategy to transform using data, technology and a diverse talent pool while delivering quality audits.
Your key responsibilities
In this role you will play an important part in the ongoing success of the Global Audit practice, supporting the development, distribution and promotion of content to engage clients we audit, target clients and other stakeholders.
As part of the role you will help shape global marketing strategies and deliver highly impactful and results-driven multi-channel campaigns. You will utilize your previous experience in digital marketing and first-rate copywriting skills to create assets that align to EY buyer journeys and be able to interpret results in order to adapt your approach to achieve success.
To make this happen you will need to build a comprehensive understanding of our internal processes and develop excellent working relationships with key stakeholders, including the Assurance BMC team, creative agencies and the Audit client service teams. You will also demonstrate a willingness to build and maintain up-to-date knowledge of marketing and communications best practices, relevant client issues and the audit profession.
Your success will be measured through your contribution within the BMC team and feedback from the stakejolders you’ll work with.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have:
- 5+ years of experience in a brand, marketing or communications role, ideally in a professional services organization or B2B environment
- Excellent attention to detail, a commitment to deliver to deadlines and adherence to branding standards
- Strong project management skills, the ability to prioritize own workload and proactively manage expectations of both the team and stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience of creating multi-channel campaigns, including excellent written and spoken communication abilities and strong editing skills
- A proven track-record in creating successful digital campaigns
Ideally you will also be:
- A team player comfortable working collaboratively, virtually and independently
- A good understanding of marketing and communications principles and practices
- A self-starter with a drive to seek out and participate in opportunities to learn the latest and best practices
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of how marketing and communications activities support business priorities
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experienced in working within a cross-border environment
- Knowledgeable of the accounting and corporate reporting environment
What we look for
What we offerThe compensation ranges below are provided in order to comply with United States pay transparency laws. Other geographies will follow their local salary guidelines, which may not be a direct conversion of published US salary range/s.We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to the business. The salary range for this job in most geographic locations in the US is $73, 200 to $132, 900. The salary range for New York City Metro Area, Washington State and California (excluding Sacramento) is $87,800 to $151,000. Individual salaries within those ranges are determined through a wide variety of factors including but not limited to education, experience, knowledge, skills and geography. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
We’re looking for a high energy individual with experience in marketing in a professional services environment who demonstrates commercial acumen and embraces change and innovation to support ambitious growth targets. You will need to be able to work on multiple projects, under pressure and to tight deadlines. You should be comfortable working collaboratively, virtually and independently in a complex, global organization.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.